I’m working on some holiday virtual cooking class ideas.
1. Easy/breezy happy hour type of stuff.
- How to put together a proper charcuterie board + a holiday cocktail.
- Three new sides for Thanksgiving + Holiday Mule
2. Legit holiday dinners
- Looking at:
- beef tenderloin, salmon, lamb
- risotto, 2X-baked potatoes, roasted potatoes
- pumpkin soup, chocolate-glazed carrots, roasted veg
- chocolate mousse, ancient honeyed cheesecake, stone fruit flambé
- as menu items (of course, only one of each per class)
Also, maybe a pasta class with white truffles…but it would be very labor intensive and quite pricey.