Well, how about a menu or two?
Although I’m somewhat loathe to put a menu up (I like to customize your meal with you), here are a couple things people have ordered in the past.
For a more traditional, over-the-top meal, might I suggest
- Wild Boar Terrine on Fresh Pain de Campagne Croutons
- Field Green Salad with Tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese, Lightly Salted and Drizzled with Fresh Lemon JuiceRaspberry Crème Brulee
- Tournedos with a Sauce Béarnaise, Accompanied by Pureed Cauliflower and Asparagus
- Raspberry Crème Brulee
For a more adventuresome dinner, you might want to try
- Forbidden Octopus (Sautéed Baby Octopus on Spicy Rice Noodles over a Bed of Forbidden Rice)
- Lightly-seared Heart of Romaine with Crispy Beet Allumettes and a Honey and Truffle Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Swordfish Steaks, Topped with a Poblano Béchamel and Served with Spaghetti Squash and Broccolini
- Creamy Kiwi Flan